About the Foundation
Founded in 1956, The Alabama 4-H Club Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit fundraising organization headquartered in Auburn, Alabama. Led by a Board of Directors, the Foundation solicits and manages grants and other financial support from individuals, organizations, foundations and corporations to support the more than 100,000 Alabama 4-H youth.
Your gift to The Alabama 4-H Club Foundation, Inc. will help carry 4-H into the next century, and supports:
- 4-H volunteer training at a reduced cost
- County 4-H volunteer recognition
- State 4-H youth awards and recognition
- Outstanding 4-H alumni recognition
- College scholarships for 4-H youth
- County and state 4-H grant opportunities
- Creation of new curriculum and learning materials
- Development of new and current 4-H programs
- 4-H participant fee scholarships
- Development and maintenance at The Alabama 4-H Center on Lay Lake in Shelby County; Alabama 4-H's premier center for summer camp, specialized camps and volunteer training
Your support through private giving is used to reward deserving 4-H'ers throughout the state, to fund annual activities and events for youth statewide, assist in educating volunteer leaders and may support the educational mission of the Alabama 4-H Center on Lay Lake in Shelby County Alabama.
Your donation to Alabama 4-H through The Alabama 4-H Club Foundation will support the vital needs of tomorrow's leaders - Alabama 4-H youth!
To find out more about The Alabama 4-H Club Foundation, Inc., contact:
Alabama 4-H Club Foundation, Inc.
244 Duncan Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849-5612